By. Michael W.
Recorded June 8, 2020
· We take a second look at how boxing has and is adjusting to the COVID-19 pandemic, and what steps the sport is taking as live fights and evens are on the verge of returning.
· Governor of California is opening up professional sports without an audience. The small promoters say they’ll get right to club shows. Thompson Boxing for example. Thoughts?
· We discuss how boxing has stepped up to the plate in response to the #BlackLivesMatter protests that have taken place worldwide as a result of the recent senseless killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery.
· Unified Heavyweight attends and speaks at Black Lives Matter protest rally… leaving some in the UK feeling some kind of way.
· Mikeala Mayer tests positive for coronavirus.
· Shakur Stevenson vs. Felix Caraballo
· Jessie Magdaleno vs. Yenifel Vicente
Pound 4 Pound Boxing Report Info:
Opening by. Sydney G.
Music: “Pound 4 Pound Intro” by. Natty Turna and “Who U Know” by. ALBM Production
Blog – http://www.p4pboxingreport.wordpress.com
Twitter – @p4pboxingreport
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Pound4PoundBoxingReport
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/P4PBoxingReport
Tumblr – http://www.p4pboxingreport.tumblr.com/
Donate (cash.me) – https://cash.me/$MichaelWP4P
Donate (PayPal) – http://paypal.me/MichaelWP4P
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/pound4poundboxingreport/message